|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES IN 2 DAYS
Don't miss out on your chance to save.
Register now to make the most of the reduced rates. Remember to book your accommodation at the same time as registering.
Come to Australia... It's worth the trip
Australia is a land of many opportunities for visitors. It contains a breathtaking diversity of natural landscapes from the snow-capped mountains of the Southern Alps to the lush rainforests of the tropical north, and from the spectacular surf beaches of the coast to the wide open spaces of the Australian Outback. No visit would be complete without exploring some of Australia's natural heritage icons, such as the Great Barrier Reef, Kakadu National Park and Uluru.
5 things you might not know about Australia
- Melbourne, the sports capital of the world has 70 percent of its total population participating at least once a week in a particular recreational activity or sport.
- Australia has 10,000 beaches. Yes, you read that right...10,000 beaches. This makes the country the most tourist friendly nation in the world. For all those who love to sunbathe, sail, surf, snorkel, fish, play beach games such as volleyball and cricket, you will find Australia a generous host.
- 200 different languages and dialects are spoken in Australia including 45 Indigenous languages. Melbourne has the second largest Greek population in the world, after Athens.
- The largest cattle station in the world is Anna Creek Station in South Australia at over 34,000 square kilometres. It is even larger than Belgium.
- More than 1,500 fish species live on the Great Barrier Reef. Around 10 percent of the world’s total fish species can be found just within the Great Barrier Reef.
ICSPP2017 is proudly
ICSPP2017 Conference Secretariat
GPO Box 5005
South Melbourne VIC 3205
P: +61 (0) 3 9682 0500
F: +61 (0) 3 9682 0344